OMA Annual Conference Saturday, September 28, 2019
OMA Annual Conference
Saturday, September 28
Three amazing keynote speakers who will inspire you to use your voice to affect change in your practice and community…
Four topical breakout sessions to help you navigate some of the challenges facing providers today…
General Sessions: Making a Difference, Using Your Voice
- Keynote address by Dr. Alisha Moreland Capuia of Oregon Health & Science University. How can physicians and physician assistants use their own voices and agency to impact healthcare systems and policies?
- Keynote address by Dr. Kevin Pho of the KevinMD blog. Social media and an online presence are powerful platforms to amplify the voice of healthcare. Dr. Pho will explain how.
- Opening remarks by Dr. Patrice Harris, President of the American Medical Association. Dr. Harris will describe the future of medicine and the role of medical associations in your practice.
Engaging Breakout Sessions
Four exciting breakout sessions will energize you, equipping you with relevant knowledge for your practice.
- How Homelessness Impacts Healthcare
- CCO 2.0: How Coordinated Care Organizations are Evolving
- Immunization and Public Health
- Advocating for the Practice of Medicine
Join us for a day of education, problem-solving, networking and CME…all in one great conference at a terrific price! Register today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-oma-annual-conference-tickets-50422807976
Executive Assistant to the CEO
11740 SW 68th Parkway, Ste 100
Portland, OR 97223-9038
Register now for the Sept ’19 OMA Annual Conference